2nd Joint AUT-CNRS Big Data Workshop
Amirkabir University of Technology
April 17-19, 2017
- Call for workshop proposals has been announced.
- Download Poster.
- Workshop program has been announced.
- Learning Methods for Big Data
- Big Data Algorithms
- Real-time and Stream Analytics in Big Data
- Large Scale Inverse Problems
- Large Scale Optimization
- High-Dimensional Big Data Processing
- Big Data Open Platforms
- Programming Techniques for Big Data
- Big Data Storage and Retrieval
- Cloud Computing Techniques for Big Data
- Big Data as a Service
- High Performance Computing for Big Data
- Internet of Things
- Financial Services
- Smart Cities
- Medical and Biological Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Health-Care Services
- Large scale real time stream processing and storage architecture for IoT applications based on SMACK framework (Saeed Sharifian)
- Introduction to Scala and Spark programming (Mohammad Mazraeh, Sina Sheikholeslami, Farzad Nozarian)
- Hands-on With Spark (Mohammad Mazraeh, Sina Sheikholeslami, Farzad Nozarian, Mohammad Hashemi)
Call For Workshop Proposals
Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT) and Le Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) are proud to announce their 2nd Joint Big Data Workshop to be held on April 17-19, 2017 in Tehran. The workshop aspires to provide an international forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present and discuss their latest research findings in this field and to identify emerging future challenges. The workshop is devoted to recent methods and algorithms for analyzing big data, introducing the main architectures and technologies developed for big data, as well as real-world problems and applications of big data.
Workshop proposals that embody novel research findings or practical sessions that provide insight on addressing significant challenges are solicited in the scope of the event.
Workshops must be presented in English. For those interested to present their work in Persian, please contact the organizing committee. Proposals will only be accepted by filling the proposal forms and sending them to the following email address: email@example.comWorkshop proposal form is available HERE .
Workshop/tutorial proposals: 18.02.2017
Acceptance notifications: 28.02.2017
Exhibition requests: 05.03.2017
Actual workshops: 17-19.04.2017
|Saturday, April 15, 2017|
|09:00-09:30||Introduction to big data|
|09:45-12:30||Large scale real time stream processing and storage architecture for IoT applications based on SMACK framework (Saeed Sharifian)|
|14:00-18:00||Introduction to Scala and Spark programming (Mohammad Mazraeh, Sina Sheikholeslami, Farzad Nozarian)|
|Sunday, April 16, 2017|
|09:00-12:30||Hands-on With Spark (Mohammad Mazraeh, Sina Sheikholeslami, Farzad Nozarian, Mohammad Hashemi)|
|14:00-15:00||Distributed multi cluster-multi GPU CNN deep-learning based image classification on big datasets using SPARK (Saeed Sharifian)|
|15:15-16:00||Bayesian models for personalized search (Mohamed Quoifafou)|
|17:00-18:30||Processing massive graphs (Amir H. Payberah)|
|Monday, April 17, 2017|
|09:00-09:15||Welcome and opening (Workshop Committee)|
|09:15-10:30||Keynote 1: Large scale inverse problems (Ali Mohammad Djafari)|
|11:00-12:30||Keynote 2: From unstructured to structured target spaces in multi-target prediction (Willem Waegeman)|
|14:00-15:15||Segmentation of bloc matrices and its application in genomics (Tristan Mary-Huard)|
|15:15-16:30||Large scale multi-frequency image reconstruction for radio-interferometry (André Ferrari)|
|17:00-18:30||Anomaly detection in big data (Maryam Amir Haeri)|
|Tuesday, April 18, 2017|
|09:00-09:30||Topological structures of information: Theory, perspectives and applications to biological data and biological models (Pierre Beaudot)|
|11:00-12:30||Parallel computation for large scale computed tomography (Nicolas Gac)|
|14:00-15:15||Betweenness centrality (Mostafa H. Chehreghani)|
|15:15-16:30||Real-time abnormal detection in large-scale embedded camera networks (Hichem Snoussi)|
|Wednesday, April 19, 2017|
|AUT-CNRS Cooperation Meeting|
Dr Mohammad Mehdi Ebadzadeh, AUT, Iran
Dr. Ali Mohammad Djafari, CNRS, France
- Dr. Mina Amin Ghaffari, AUT, Iran
- Dr. Maryam Amir Haeri, AUT, Iran
- Dr. Pierre Baudot, Université de Aix-Marseille, France
- Dr. Mehdi Dehghan Takht Fooladi, AUT, Iran
- Dr. André Ferrari, Université de Nice, France
- Dr. Nicolas Gac, Université Paris sud, France
- Dr. Jean-François Giovannelli, Univ. Bordeaux, France
- Dr. Adel Mohammadpour, AUT, Iran
- Dr. Frédéric Pascal, L2S, CentraleSupélec, France
- Dr. Mohammad Rahmati, AUT, Iran
- Dr. Stéphane Robin, AgroParisTech, France
- Dr. Saeed Sharifian, AUT, Iran
- Dr. Hichen Snoussi, Université de Troy, France
- Dr. Vincent Vigneron, Univ. d'Evry, France
- International Relations: Dr. Mehdi Sedighi
- Publication and Registration: Dr. Maryam Amir Mazlaghani
- Website: Dr. Saeedeh Momtazi
- Workshops Organization: Dr. Maryam Amir Haeri
- Sponsorship: Dr. Mehdi Rasti
- Sponsorship: Dr. Masoud Sabaei
- Sponsorship and Logistics: Mr. Jafar Abdi
|Register Type||Normal (Rial)||Students (Rial)|
|Keynote Speech Registration||1,000,000||500,000|
|Single Workshop Registration||1,000,000||500,000|
Keynote Speech Registration includes attendance in keynote speech, as well as lunch and registration pack.
All fees are valid for registration before 04.04.2017. Registration after this date is subject to 10% higher cost.
Registration in more that one workshop: 10% discount in whole registration fee.
Registration of AUT alumni: 20% discount in whole registration fee.
Student registration fees are applied to all students.
The student or AUT alumni registrant must show the corresponding ID card in the first day of the event to confirm their registration.